In this post, we will discuss operator ID in Pega and how we can create an operator ID in Pega. Before going into this topic let us know about what is this operator ID.
We all know that many websites like Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, Gmail, etc., will have a separate login Id and Passwords to use them.
Like all other applications, if we need to access a Pega application we need to provide a user ID and password called “Operator ID”.Operator ID is nothing but a user/Developer in Pega.
How To Create Operator ID in PEGA
There are many ways to create a New Operator ID in Pega, let us discuss different ways so that we can easily create a new operator ID in Pega.
We all know that How we can download and install Pega Personal edition into your Desktop/Laptop. If you are new to my website you can read my previous posts to know in detail how we can download and install Pega personal edition easily with simple steps.
Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the Pega personal Edition into your Desktop/Laptop you can log in into default user id and password.
Default UserName : firstname.lastname@example.org
Default Password: Install
Note: These User Id and Password is only for first time Login as Administrator.
Once you have login with default admin user into Pega designer studio you will get below screen. Which we can call it as Pega Designer studio.
Different ways to create Operator ID
There are different ways to create Operator ID in Pega, based on different versions. In this post, we will discuss the most commonly used ways in real-time.
We can create an operator ID from the Create menu that appears in the top panel of Pega designer Studio as shown in the screen below.
Create –> Organization –> Operator ID
We can create a new operator ID from the Records tab that appears in the left panel of Pega designer Studio as shown in the screen below.
Records –> Organization –> Operator ID
We can create a new operator ID from the Existing Operator. Open any operator ID from instances of operator list and do save as new operator shown in the screen below.
In this post, we have learned different ways for creating a new operator ID. In the coming post, I will explain how to configure Operator and what are all the different types of fields available in Operator ID.
Thanks for your support we will provide more tricks & tips for you. If you like our tricks, share these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new tricks & tips.
Also Read Our New Trending Articles >>>>
- Amazon daily offers | Headphones offer today | Amazon loot offer today
- Amazon offers american express | save money with american express card
- How do you make money on ClipClaps | Make $10 from ClipClaps daily
- What is a section in PEGA | How to create a section in PEGA
- Earn money online without investment for students | Work from home jobs
- Buy headphones online | Buy headphones online at the lowest price
- Passport Number Validation In Pega | Passport validation regex
- Should you buy a flagship phone in 2021 | Do You Really Need a Flagship Phone
- Smart Contract Auditing | Top 6 FAQ Answers on Smart Contract Auditing
- Smart Content Writing and Editing Tools for Bloggers