Welcome to Tech Naandi Solutions. In this post, we will discuss How to calculate age from date of birth in Pega. We will provide all real-time scenarios that will help beginners all the time.
How to calculate age from date of birth in Pega
If you are looking for the concept of calculating age from the given date of birth, simply follow the below steps so that you can easily get to know how can we achieve it in simple and easy steps.
Step 1 :
Firstly login into your Pega application and select Case Types option from the left panel in the designer studio as shown in the screen below.
Step 2 :
Now select the Add Case Type option to create a new Case type in your application and Enter case Type Name as you want. In my case, I am entering the case type name as Calculate Age.
Step 3 :
Wait till it will create a case type, once the case type gets created (select add workflow ) and add 1 stage as Calculator and add step as Age Calculator (Collect Information )click on Configure view option as shown in the screen below.
Step 4 :
Once you click on the Configure view you will get a popup screen where you can create required properties as shown in the screen below. In our case, I am creating 2 properties as,
1.DateOfBirth as type Date only and options as required.
2.Age as Type Text and options as Calculated(read-only ), and select Gear Icon as shown in the image below.
Step 5 :
Once you click on Gear Icon, it will open new calculation space as shown in the screen below, now enter the below expression in the Calculation space and click on submit.
Step 6 :
Click on save and run the case type or Select Save and Run option as shown in the screen below.
Step 7 :
Now enter Date of birth or select birth date from calender, then Age is calculated and shown automatically as shown in the screen below.
Finally, in this post, we have learned about How to calculate age from date of birth in Pega. I will post more posts related to real-time scenarios in my website. Please feel free to comment below if you have any queries related to PEGA.
Thanks for your support we will provide more tricks & tips for you. If you like our tricks, share these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new tricks & tips.
Also Read Our New Trending Articles >>>>
- Best Udemy python course | Udemy python for data science | python 3
- Who is the best dancer in Tollywood
- Upcoming Telugu movies on amazon prime | Upcoming Telugu movies | Amazon prime movies list
- Pega 8.5 Features | What’s New in Pega Platform | Pega New Features
- Download eclipse IDE | Eclipse Downloads | How do I download and install Eclipse IDE
- How to type Indian Rupee symbol from the keyboard in Windows | How do you insert the currency symbol in Word
- How many emails can you send from Gmail | Gmail Sending Limits
- How to Factory Reset your Gmail Account | How to reset my Gmail settings
- How can I find a person by email | How to Find the Person Name Behind Gmail Address
- How to add Facebook chat to website | Add Facebook chat to website