In this article, I will explain How to hide the runtime toolbar from the user portal. And also for any portal created by using Pega with detailed steps.
What is the toolbar in Pega?
A toolbar is the one that consists of debugging tools like a tracer, clipboard, live UI, etc., in the portals that we have created using Pega. The toolbar in the Pega portal looks as shown in the screen below.
In real-time, in addition, we may some situations where we don’t want particular operators to use this feature. In such cases, we need to hide this toolbar from the portal that we have created.
To do this I will explain some simple steps so that you can easily hide this toolbar from any portal that is created by using Pega.
However, we all know that every operator has some access groups. First, check the Access Group of the operator to which operator you have to hide this Toolbar. And also you can know the particular access group of the operator as shown in the screen below.
Once you got an access group opens the access group, for any access-group we will have some Access Roles, you can see the access roles available for that particular access group as shown in the screen below.
Moreover, here we have 2 options to remove the toolbar from the portal, you can remove the Administrator Access Role from the available access roles.
However, you can edit the access role, first, open any access role that has been provided and edit some changes for @base class. In @base class, we need to remove access to hide the runtime toolbar from the user portal or any portal created by using Pega as shown in the screen below.
In conclusion, this is how you can hide the runtime toolbar from the user portal or any portal created by using Pega in a simple and easy way. I hope this will helps you and if have any quires related to Pega or anything about this topic, please feel free to comment below.
Thanks for your support we will provide more useful concepts for you. If you like our concepts, share these with your friends, and join my Telegram Channel for more concepts.
Also Read Our New Trending Articles >>>>
- What is a section in PEGA | How to create a section in PEGA
- Earn money online without investment for students | Work from home jobs
- Buy headphones online | Buy headphones online at the lowest price
- Passport Number Validation In Pega | Passport validation regex
- Should you buy a flagship phone in 2021 | Do You Really Need a Flagship Phone
- Smart Contract Auditing | Top 6 FAQ Answers on Smart Contract Auditing
- Smart Content Writing and Editing Tools for Bloggers
- Pega Icons in 8.4.1 | Add Icon for Properties | PEGA Tutorials
- PEGA CSA Questions And Answers : Part -1 | PEGA CSA Mock Test 8.5
- Introduction to HTML | Learn about HTML and css | Introduction about HTML