In this article, I will explain How to hide the runtime toolbar from the user portal. And also for any portal created by using Pega with detailed steps.
What is the toolbar in Pega?
A toolbar is the one that consists of debugging tools like a tracer, clipboard, live UI, etc., in the portals that we have created using Pega. The toolbar in the Pega portal looks as shown in the screen below.
In real-time, in addition, we may some situations where we don’t want particular operators to use this feature. In such cases, we need to hide this toolbar from the portal that we have created.
To do this I will explain some simple steps so that you can easily hide this toolbar from any portal that is created by using Pega.
However, we all know that every operator has some access groups. First, check the Access Group of the operator to which operator you have to hide this Toolbar. And also you can know the particular access group of the operator as shown in the screen below.
Once you got an access group opens the access group, for any access-group we will have some Access Roles, you can see the access roles available for that particular access group as shown in the screen below.
Moreover, here we have 2 options to remove the toolbar from the portal, you can remove the Administrator Access Role from the available access roles.
However, you can edit the access role, first, open any access role that has been provided and edit some changes for @base class. In @base class, we need to remove access to hide the runtime toolbar from the user portal or any portal created by using Pega as shown in the screen below.
In conclusion, this is how you can hide the runtime toolbar from the user portal or any portal created by using Pega in a simple and easy way. I hope this will helps you and if have any quires related to Pega or anything about this topic, please feel free to comment below.
Thanks for your support we will provide more useful concepts for you. If you like our concepts, share these with your friends, and join my Telegram Channel for more concepts.
Also Read Our New Trending Articles >>>>
- Best Plagiarism checker for free | Free plagiarism checker | Grammarly
- How to read deleted WhatsApp messages | Easy way to read deleted WhatsApp messages
- Pan card details online | How to get pan card details by name and date of birth
- WIFI is connected but no internet | In Windows | In Android Mobile | iPhone
- How do I transfer everything from one Google account to another | Migrate Your Google Account to New One
- Amazon prime video profiles | amazon prime video profiles like Netflix
- How to automatically open a web page at a specified time | Task scheduler web page
- Whatsapp stickers for download | WhatsApp stickers pack | WhatsApp stickers free
- Free screen sharing meeting software | Screen sharing software for pc
- Menu bar in google chrome | Menu bar in chrome | Show menu bar in Google chrome