In this article, I will explain in detail about How to add Facebook chat to a website just by adding a simple script to your website.🤪
Firstly we all know that Facebook Messenger is the most popular chatting apps which has more than a billion users. Which allows one-on-one conversions with their customers. Most companies can also use these Facebook messenger buttons on their website and visitors. Users may have quires about their posts or anything related to issues they are facing by your website. Once done anyone can easily open a conversation with the simple click of a button.😍
How to Add the Facebook Messenger Chat Widget to your Website
However, It needs only one step to integrate the Facebook Chat widget on your website. Just copy and paste the below code anywhere on your website.It will automatically add the widget to all your pages/posts.
Note: In addition, remember that you have to replace Tech Naandi Solutions with your Facebook page name in the URL.
Firstly, just copy the below code just by clicking on the Copy to Clipboard button below. once copied past it in any notepad and replace the code with your own Facebook page.
Once the code is edited, just copy the code and paste it anywhere on your website to use Facebook chat on your website.🥰
This is all about How to add Facebook chat to a website just by adding a simple script to your website. If you know any other process please comment below.
Thanks for your support we will provide more tricks & tips for you. If you like our tricks, share these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new tricks & tips.
Also Read Our New Trending Articles >>>>
- What is a section in PEGA | How to create a section in PEGA
- Earn money online without investment for students | Work from home jobs
- Buy headphones online | Buy headphones online at the lowest price
- Passport Number Validation In Pega | Passport validation regex
- Should you buy a flagship phone in 2021 | Do You Really Need a Flagship Phone
- Smart Contract Auditing | Top 6 FAQ Answers on Smart Contract Auditing
- Smart Content Writing and Editing Tools for Bloggers
- Pega Icons in 8.4.1 | Add Icon for Properties | PEGA Tutorials
- PEGA CSA Questions And Answers : Part -1 | PEGA CSA Mock Test 8.5
- Introduction to HTML | Learn about HTML and css | Introduction about HTML