In this post, you will learn about all the basic concepts from Introduction to HTML to all topics related to complete HTML.
Introduction to HTML
How to work on HTML?
Web browsers receive HTML content from a web server or local storage and separate the documents into multimedia web pages.
- HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language.
- HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- HTML content/tags describe the structure of a Web page.
- HTML consists of a series of elements.
- All HTML tags describe the browser that how to display the content in UI.
- HTML contains such as a headings, paragraphs ,links ,images .etc.
The following example shows the simple basic HTML Structure,
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title> Tech Naandi Solutions</title> </head> <body> <h1>My First Heading</h1> <p>My first paragraph.</p> </body> </html>
The Structure of HTML
- <!DOCTYPE HTML> This is tag defines the Document is an HTML5 and mainly used to support Audio/video tags.
- The <html> tag is the root element of an HTML page.
- The <head> tag will have the meta information about the HTML page.
- The <title> element specifies a title for the HTML page (which is shown in the browser’s title bar or in the page’s tab).
- The <body> element defines the document’s body and is a container for all the visible contents, such as headings, paragraphs, images, hyperlinks, tables, lists, etc.
- The <h1> element defines a large heading.
- The <p> element defines a paragraph.
Moreover, this is all about Introduction to HTML, if you are inserted to learn web designing you can learn all HTML concepts here with simple and easy examples.
Thanks for your support we will provide more tricks & tips for you. If you like our tricks, share these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new tricks & tips.
Also Read Our New Trending Articles >>>>
- What is a section in PEGA | How to create a section in PEGA
- Earn money online without investment for students | Work from home jobs
- Buy headphones online | Buy headphones online at the lowest price
- Passport Number Validation In Pega | Passport validation regex
- Should you buy a flagship phone in 2021 | Do You Really Need a Flagship Phone
- Smart Contract Auditing | Top 6 FAQ Answers on Smart Contract Auditing
- Smart Content Writing and Editing Tools for Bloggers
- Pega Icons in 8.4.1 | Add Icon for Properties | PEGA Tutorials
- PEGA CSA Questions And Answers : Part -1 | PEGA CSA Mock Test 8.5
- Introduction to HTML | Learn about HTML and css | Introduction about HTML