Welcome to Tech Naandi Solutions 😊. In this post, we will learn about different types of validation rules available in PEGA.
We know that every application needs to correct the given data by using some validations to process any data. For Example, let’s see below the example of how the validation works.
For Example, imagine that you are filing an online application to apply for a job, in that application, there will be different types of properties ( like email, phone, Date of birth, gender, etc.,). Let’s see some scenarios on how actually the validations work.🙄
E-Mail: When a user enters any mail id in given field/property, If the entered email doesn’t contain @ symbol, we should get an error saying that “Enter Valid E-Mail Address”.
Phone: When a user enters any data in given field/property, If the entered data contains text, they should get an error saying that “Enter only Numbers”.
DOB: When a user enters the date of birth in given field/property If the entered date of birth is a future date, they should get any error by saying that “Date of Birth should be the past date”.
There are lots of fields/properties, which we need to validate by using these validation rules in PEGA, lets get into our topic and learn that how can we perform all these validations by using PEGA Application.
What are the types of Validations?
In general, there are 2 types of validations known as Client-side validations and server-side validations.
1) Client-Side Validations: These validations are implemented by using JAVA Script and these validations validate the properties/fields in the Browser.
2) Server Side Validations: These validations are implemented by JAVA code, and these validations validate the properties/fields in the server.
Types of validations available in PEGA?
There are types of validations available in PEGA as follows
- Validate Rule.
- Edit Validate Rule.
- Edit Input Rule.
- Constraint Rule.
- Property Validation & Control.
Let us Learn all these 6 types of validation rules one by one in detail in the next coming posts, thanks for visiting us! 😊
Thanks for your support, we will provide more tricks & tips for you, if you like our tricks please share with your friends and join into my Telegram Channel for more interesting tricks & tips.
Thanks for your support we will provide more tricks & tips for you. If you like our tricks, share these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new tricks & tips.
Also Read Our New Trending Articles >>>>
- Amazon daily offers | Headphones offer today | Amazon loot offer today
- Amazon offers american express | save money with american express card
- How do you make money on ClipClaps | Make $10 from ClipClaps daily
- What is a section in PEGA | How to create a section in PEGA
- Earn money online without investment for students | Work from home jobs
- Buy headphones online | Buy headphones online at the lowest price
- Passport Number Validation In Pega | Passport validation regex
- Should you buy a flagship phone in 2021 | Do You Really Need a Flagship Phone
- Smart Contract Auditing | Top 6 FAQ Answers on Smart Contract Auditing
- Smart Content Writing and Editing Tools for Bloggers