Welcome to Pega tutorials by Narendra. In this post, I will explain about the Scope of data pages in Pega available in PEGA.
Scope of Data Pages in Pega
The data page 3 types of scopes as
1. Node Level Data page is nothing but an Application-level data page.
2. Whatever data is available under Node level Data Page, All Requestors can able to Access.
3. At the time of starting the server, it will load the Node Level Data page.
A. Node Level Data pages we can not Edit at the run time.
B. For node Level Data Pages we need to provide the Access Group.
1. Requestor Level data page is nothing but the Operator Level Data page.
2. Whatever data is available under Requestor level Data Page, that particular requestor can able to access.
3. At the time of login into the application as a Requestor, at that time it will load the requestor level data page.
1. Thread Level Data page is nothing but Work Object or Rule base Data Page.
2. Whatever data is available under the Thread level Data page, that particular Thread can able to access.
3.each and every work object if we won’t get data then we can create a thread-level data page.
Note: Editable data pages data can see in a Clipboard under User Pages.
In this post, I have explained to you the only Scope of data pages in Pega.For more concepts about PEGA click on the below link for a list of available topics in Pega.
Thanks for your support we will provide more concepts for you. If you like our content these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new updates.
Also Read Our Trending Topics >>>>
- Buy Headphones & Earphones Online at Best Price
- Upcoming Telugu movies on amazon prime | Upcoming Telugu movies | Amazon prime movies list
- Pega 8.5 Features | What’s New in Pega Platform | Pega New Features
- Download eclipse IDE | Eclipse Downloads | How do I download and install Eclipse IDE
- How to type Indian Rupee symbol from the keyboard in Windows | How do you insert the currency symbol in Word
- How many emails can you send from Gmail | Gmail Sending Limits
- How to Factory Reset your Gmail Account | How to reset my Gmail settings
- How can I find a person by email | How to Find the Person Name Behind Gmail Address
- How to add Facebook chat to website | Add Facebook chat to website
- How to write hello world program in 25 different programming languages