Welcome to Pega tutorials by Narendra. In this post, I will explain about the Scope of data pages in Pega available in PEGA.
Scope of Data Pages in Pega
The data page 3 types of scopes as
1. Node Level Data page is nothing but an Application-level data page.
2. Whatever data is available under Node level Data Page, All Requestors can able to Access.
3. At the time of starting the server, it will load the Node Level Data page.
A. Node Level Data pages we can not Edit at the run time.
B. For node Level Data Pages we need to provide the Access Group.
1. Requestor Level data page is nothing but the Operator Level Data page.
2. Whatever data is available under Requestor level Data Page, that particular requestor can able to access.
3. At the time of login into the application as a Requestor, at that time it will load the requestor level data page.
1. Thread Level Data page is nothing but Work Object or Rule base Data Page.
2. Whatever data is available under the Thread level Data page, that particular Thread can able to access.
3.each and every work object if we won’t get data then we can create a thread-level data page.
Note: Editable data pages data can see in a Clipboard under User Pages.
In this post, I have explained to you the only Scope of data pages in Pega.For more concepts about PEGA click on the below link for a list of available topics in Pega.
Thanks for your support we will provide more concepts for you. If you like our content these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new updates.
Also Read Our Trending Topics >>>>
- Amazon daily offers | Headphones offer today | Amazon loot offer today
- Amazon offers american express | save money with american express card
- How do you make money on ClipClaps | Make $10 from ClipClaps daily
- What is a section in PEGA | How to create a section in PEGA
- Earn money online without investment for students | Work from home jobs
- Buy headphones online | Buy headphones online at the lowest price
- Passport Number Validation In Pega | Passport validation regex
- Should you buy a flagship phone in 2021 | Do You Really Need a Flagship Phone
- Smart Contract Auditing | Top 6 FAQ Answers on Smart Contract Auditing
- Smart Content Writing and Editing Tools for Bloggers