In this post, we will discuss how to link Aadhar card to your PF Account. You can protect your privacy by offering monthly donations from your salary to the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Scheme, where your company provides to your account, therefore increasing your savings. Ruled by the Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), obtaining your EPF account is easy, as you can access your account online and transfer the money as well.
But, in order to get these advantages, updating your KYC details is required. The EPFO has made it compulsory for you to link your Aadhaar Card with your UAN number. UAN is your Universal Account Number, assigned to you by the EPFO. Hence, in order to achieve this system, view the two approaches about How to link Aadhar card to the EPF account.
How to link Aadhar card EPF account
By Using Online Method
- Visit the EPFO official website.
- Log in to the EPFO website with your UAN Number.
- Enter your KYC details in the ‘KYC‘ section available in the ‘Manage‘ section.
- Click on ‘Aadhaar‘ in the KYC documents list.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and name as same as on your Aadhaar card and click on the ‘Save‘ option.
- Once you have saved the details, your Aadhaar number will be checked as per UIDAI’s (Unique Identification Authority of India) data and also with your company.
By Using Offline Method
The EPFO also has provided some offline options to help users, so that you can link your Aadhaar Card to your EPF account in offline also. For this, you have to visit your nearest EPF office. If you don’t know the location of your nearest EPFO office, you can simply search online to get the address. Once you got the address, then simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- Ask for the Aadhaar broadcasting Application Form at the EPFO office and fill in the details as for the requirement.
- Enter your UAN and Aadhaar number along with additional details like your name, father’s name, and bank account number.
- Once you have filled the details, add Xerox copies of your PAN card and Aadhaar card to the form and submit your filled application to the EPFOoffice.
- They will verify and update your mobile number as per your request,.Once your Aadhaar is linked to your PF account, you will get a text message on your registered mobile number saying that you have successfully linked your PF account to Mobile number.
Linking your Aadhaar number to your PF account is useful as it provides transparency and makes reaching your PF with more comfortable. So, prefer the two ways as per your comfort and link your Aadhaar card details to your EPF account as soon as possible.
Thanks for your support we will provide more tricks & tips for you. If you like our tricks, share these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new tricks & tips.
Also Read Our Trending Articles >>
- How to add website to google search | Add my website to google search
- How to Block Game Requests | How to block Facebook game requests
- How to undo sent mail in Gmail | Undo sending your mail | How to delete a sent email Gmail
- Download Instagram videos online | Instagram video downloader
- How to save android battery life | How to increase battery life in android mobiles
- Windows 32 bit or 64 bit | Difference between windows 32 bit and 64 bit
- How to remove notifications from chrome | Notifications in chrome
- How to hide taskbar windows 10 | How to auto-hide the taskbar in Windows 10
- Make USB bootable from ISO | How to make USB bootable windows
- How to get Netflix for free | How to get Netflix for free without credit card