In this article, I will explain in detail the how-to Withdraw Cash From PhonePe ATM which is one of the new features of the phonePe.
However, we all know that PhonePe is one of the most popular UPI and mobile wallet applications which was launched in the year 2016. Initially, it was started only for a money transfer but in addition, now it is not only a wallet app and now provides several purposes including ordering food, fee payment, gold purchase, and many more.
The PhonePe ATM feature was launched and is still being rolled out successfully. Moreover, It is to be noted that these services completely free, and the user will not be charged anything for using this service great right? 🥰The withdrawal limit will depend on the limit set by your respective bank.
How to withdraw cash from PhonePe ATM
- Firstly, open the PhonePe app on your device at the bottom just click on the Stores tab now simply click on the PhonePe ATM icon.
- After that click on Withdraw now and select any store from the available stores that you see on screen and then click on Withdraw Cash.
- Enter the amount that you want to withdraw and select the bank account from which you want to debit or withdraw the money.
- Once done, just click on Pay to Withdraw and enter your PIN.
- After that, you should go to the store that you had selected and collected the cash.
According to recent updates, PhonePe has over 9 million registered associates across 300 cities in India. It also has over 185 million registered users, out of which 66 million are reportedly active daily.🥰
Above all is the complete process that how to Withdraw Cash From PhonePe ATM which is one of the new features of the phonePe.
Thanks for your support we will provide more tricks & tips for you. If you like our tricks, share these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new tricks & tips.
Also Read Our New Trending Articles >>>>
- Smart Content Writing and Editing Tools for Bloggers
- Pega Icons in 8.4.1 | Add Icon for Properties | PEGA Tutorials
- PEGA CSA Questions And Answers : Part -1 | PEGA CSA Mock Test 8.5
- Introduction to HTML | Learn about HTML and css | Introduction about HTML
- Best Udemy python course | Udemy python for data science | python 3
- Who is the best dancer in Tollywood
- Upcoming Telugu movies on amazon prime | Upcoming Telugu movies | Amazon prime movies list
- Pega 8.5 Features | What’s New in Pega Platform | Pega New Features
- Download eclipse IDE | Eclipse Downloads | How do I download and install Eclipse IDE
- How to type Indian Rupee symbol from the keyboard in Windows | How do you insert the currency symbol in Word