WhatsApp has ultimately updated the messaging platform to bring assistance for the dark theme.WhatsApp’s official dark theme mixtures with the system-wide Dark Mode or Dark Theme included in the Android 10. The dark – theme in WhatsApp is also agreeable with Android 9, providing the newest visible experience to the phones which have not obtained the Android 10 update.
Dark theme is not everyone’s favorite though. Some users prefer the more visible dark background as against the more immoral one. The dark theme is absolutely more comfortable for the eyes when during the device in a darker background.
So, to protect your eyes😛, you should use the darker theme in the night times at least. The darker UI will also decrease the power usage of your device, hence providing a somewhat better battery backup.
How to Use Dark Theme on Whatsapp
The dark theme setting is available in WhatsApp from versions 2.20.13 and above. The latest version is currently in a free beta. If you are using an older version, then you can update the latest version and install it on your phone. After updating your WhatsApp application, the WhatsApp dark theme will automatically get enabled if your mobile is running with
Android 10: You can set your device’s theme as Dark in Android Settings –> Display option😍.
Android 9: You enable battery saver mode😊.
However, you can reverse the default value to selectively enable a dark theme on WhatsApp. Similarly, you can manually disable the dark theme of your WhatsApp if your device’s theme is set to dark. Here is the process of how you can do that
- Open WhatsApp on your device.
- Select the 3 vertical dots at the top right and then go to the Settings option.
3. Click on Chats and open chat settings.
4. Now select the Theme option under the Display heading. Here, you can see some options like mentioned below
- Set by battery saver (Default, Android 9): Turns on the dark theme while the battery saver option is allowed.
- Light: To keep WhatsApp in the standard white/light theme.
- Dark: To allow the dark UI in WhatsApp.
- System default: WhatsApp insistence dark or light theme depending on your device’s default theme.
That’s it. The variation in the theme will immediately reflect on your WhatsApp UI. You can switch between the light and dark theme as you like.
Finally, we have now learned How to use dark mode in WhatsApp.One disappointment that some users will have is the lack of a “black” mode.WhatsApp selected to go with a darkish grey color mode for the background instead of “true black” which most of the followers of darker UI would like to see.
Thanks for your support we will provide more tricks & tips for you. If you like our tricks, share these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new tricks & tips.
Also Read Our New Trending Articles >>>>
- Amazon daily offers | Headphones offer today | Amazon loot offer today
- Amazon offers american express | save money with american express card
- How do you make money on ClipClaps | Make $10 from ClipClaps daily
- What is a section in PEGA | How to create a section in PEGA
- Earn money online without investment for students | Work from home jobs
- Buy headphones online | Buy headphones online at the lowest price
- Passport Number Validation In Pega | Passport validation regex
- Should you buy a flagship phone in 2021 | Do You Really Need a Flagship Phone
- Smart Contract Auditing | Top 6 FAQ Answers on Smart Contract Auditing
- Smart Content Writing and Editing Tools for Bloggers