Most social media platforms don’t support text formatting including Facebook.WhatsApp is an elimination though it consists of some text features. If you require to use bold, italic,
strikethrough, or underlined text on some social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media app, you can use some 3rd party websites ( Not recommended all the time, use only if it is required ) and some applications for that. I have been familiar with the YayText generator for quite an amazing time but upon investigation search, I found some more choices. I have explained below in detail about this so that you can learn how you can use not only bold text not only on Facebook but also any other social media text styles efficiently.
How to Write Bold Text on Facebook
When it proceeds to write Facebook posts or updates in or fonts updates, YayText is reasonably the most famous online service. However, there are not only some better YayText generator options but also some Android apps that create and regenerate standard fonts into excellent ones. Using these apps and services, you can share posts and messages on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, Discord, Telegram, YouTube comments, and subsequently in a number of text styles to attract identification. All these text generators take benefit of Unicode characters and CSS attributes or HTML tags.
Website Link: YayText
You can use various text styles to highlight an important point in your Facebook post. You can additionally use bold. italic or cursive text to structure your text by expressing a specific part by adding highlights, post title, or heading.Before you continue, however, you should also check how you can protect active status on Facebook and Messanger apps on Android, iOS, and desktop computers.
You can use the text generators listed in this article to write text in a range of styles as follows
- Facebook posts
- Facebook comments
- Messenger Chats
- Facebook profile and bio information
- Facebook status
List of Available Text Styles
Though the title of the article mentions only the use of bold, italic, cursive, and underlined text in Facebook posts, there are a lot more further options available. You can verify out the preview of all these text styles to get a clear opinion on styles.
- 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵 𝗡𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
- 𝑻𝒆𝒄𝒉 𝑵𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊 𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
- 𝒯ℯ𝒸𝒽 𝒩𝒶𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾 𝒮ℴ𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈
- 𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙 ℕ𝕒𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤
- 𝔗𝔢𝔠𝔥 𝔑𝔞𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔦 𝔖𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰
- Ⓣⓔⓒⓗ Ⓝⓐⓐⓝⓓⓘ Ⓢⓞⓛⓤⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ
- T̳e̳c̳h̳ ̳N̳a̳a̳n̳d̳i̳ ̳S̳o̳l̳u̳t̳i̳o̳n̳s̳
- T̸e̸c̸h̸ ̸N̸a̸a̸n̸d̸i̸ ̸S̸o̸l̸u̸t̸i̸o̸n̸s̸
- 🅣🅔🅒🅗 🅝🅐🅐🅝🅓🅘 🅢🅞🅛🅤🅣🅘🅞🅝🅢
- ᵀᵉᶜʰ ᴺᵃᵃⁿᵈᶦ ˢᵒˡᵘᵗᶦᵒⁿˢ
- T⃣e⃣c⃣h⃣ N⃣a⃣n⃣d⃣I S⃣o⃣l⃣u⃣t⃣Io⃣n⃣s
- T͙e͙c͙h͙ ͙N͙a͙a͙n͙d͙i͙ ͙S͙o͙l͙u͙t͙i͙o͙n͙s͙
- 🅃🄴🄲🄷 🄽🄰🄰🄽🄳🄸 🅂🄾🄻🅄🅃🄸🄾🄽🅂
- T̶e̶c̶h̶ ̶N̶a̶a̶n̶d̶i̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶u̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶
- 🆃🅴🅲🅷 🅽🅰🅰🅽🅳🅸 🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅸🅾🅽🆂
- T̲e̲c̲h̲ ̲N̲a̲a̲n̲d̲i̲ ̲S̲o̲l̲u̲t̲i̲o̲n̲s̲
- Ｔｅｃｈ Ｎａａｎｄｉ Ｓｏｌｕｔｉｏｎｓ
Note The text generated styles that are listed in this article will support only English letters and numbers.
Bold Text in Facebook Profile, Post, and Chats.
In request to compose Facebook posts in bold, italic, or any other writing style, we’ll be using an online text generator service called FancyTextGuru and FancyTextGenerator.The reason why I prefer these and not YayText generators are that certain 2 websites will work on both mobile and desktop web browsers.
Website Link: FancyTextGuru
Anyhow, here is a process on how we can write bold text on Facebook for web and Android.
1. Open Facebook and select the post creation box displayed as What’s on your mind?.
2. Write the content or write text using your computer or smartphone’s keyboard.
3. Now, select and hold the text you have entered.
4.You will see a pop-up option like ‘Cut‘, ‘Copy‘, ‘Clipboard‘, ‘Select all‘, etc.Tap on the Copy option.
5.if you are using a computer, you can just select the desired text and copy it by using a right-click on the mouse or Ctrl+C key on your keyboard.
6. Open FancyTextGuru or FancyTextGenerator websites in the web browser on your computer or mobile phone.
7. select and hold the box the text-box and paste the text that you have copied from Facebook.
8. You’ll view different types of text styles including the bold and italic versions of your text generated and displayed as a list.
8. Simply select and hold the wanted text style and copy it. ( You can also directly visit this website and type your text, and copy the favored text style).
9. Return to Facebook post editor box and tap and hold the text area and paste the copied text style. You’ll now have your wanted text style in your Facebook post.😘
YayText Generator Alternatives
I previously mentioned three text generators above to design text styles on Facebook. Below are few more online services that can change your regular text into the decorative text as you want.
- EmojiStock (recommended)
- Unicode Text Converter
You can use these text styles not only on Facebook but also on Messanger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram, or any applications that support Unicode. This trick works even as Facebook Messanger clients.
Thanks for your support we will provide more tricks & tips for you. If you like our tricks, share these with your friends and join my Telegram Channel for more new tricks & tips.
Also Read Our New Trending Articles >>>>
- Best Udemy python course | Udemy python for data science | python 3
- Who is the best dancer in Tollywood
- Upcoming Telugu movies on amazon prime | Upcoming Telugu movies | Amazon prime movies list
- Pega 8.5 Features | What’s New in Pega Platform | Pega New Features
- Download eclipse IDE | Eclipse Downloads | How do I download and install Eclipse IDE
- How to type Indian Rupee symbol from the keyboard in Windows | How do you insert the currency symbol in Word
- How many emails can you send from Gmail | Gmail Sending Limits
- How to Factory Reset your Gmail Account | How to reset my Gmail settings
- How can I find a person by email | How to Find the Person Name Behind Gmail Address
- How to add Facebook chat to website | Add Facebook chat to website